Welcome to Hole in the Woods Farm. We are a diversified, Certified Naturally Grown, family- and community-oriented small farm located near Culver, Indiana, in the region known as “Michiana.” We are focused on supporting and enhancing the local food movement, and providing safe, nutritious, and delicious fruits, vegetables, and animal products to our neighbors, in the most ecologically sustainable manner possible.
Our farm is extremely diverse and always evolving. We currently produce:
- Over 400 varieties of annual fruits and vegetables each year
- Many heirloom and endangered varieties
- Several Slow Food Ark of Taste selections
- Heritage breed pastured poultry
- Culinary Herbs
- Hand made, artisan gourmet chocolates
- Personalized custom artisan jewelry
Keep your eyes peeled for rapid changes to our website! We’re rebuilding it to be more dynamic and responsive, as our farm continues to do the same.